All past volumes of PYIL since 2011 can be accessed free of charge at the Electronic Library of the Polish Academy of Sciences (journals.pan.pl/pyil).
The current printed volume of PYIL can be ordered directly from the publishing house via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), while past volumes (2009-2011) from our previous publishing house (email@example.com).
Yearbook is also available in the following internet bookshops:
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Scholar (www.scholar.com.pl) – the price of the current volume PLN 90 + shipping costs
- Ars Polona (www.arspolona.com.pl) – please contact the distributor.
Current and archive issues of Yearbook can be also accessed through following electronic databases:
- HeinOnline (heinonline.org), all volumes since 1966
- LexisNexis (lexisnexis.com), volumes since 2011
- CEEOL (www.ceeol.com), volumes since 2009
- Czytelnia Online (www.czytelniaonline.pl), volumes since 1966
- Westlaw (www.westlaw.com), volumes since 2009
- SSRN (www.ssrn.com), individual articles since 2011
- EBSCO (www.ebscohost.com), volumes since 2013
- e-Publikacje Nauki Polskiej (www.epnp.pl), volumes from 2009 to 2013
- Electronic Library of the Polish Academy of Scienes (journals.pan.pl/dlibra/), volumes since 2011
- Web of Science (webofknowledge.com), volumes since 2014
Note that the content of certain databases is available only to authorized users, either through subscription or subject to pay-per-view fees (determined individually by the each provider). SSRN and Electronic Library of the Polish Academy of Scienes have a free access but articles from specific volumes are only made available after one year from their publication date.